The Community Foundation of Greater Buffalo is looking for up to 100 homes to repair! High school students with adult chaperones will provide basic home repairs-painting on the inside or outside, building/repairing wheelchair ramps, weatherization and step/porch repair in your neighborhood during the week of June 20 - 26,2010.
To qualify, you must:
1. Be physically or financially unable to repair your own home.
2. Own your home.
3. Have homeowners insurance.
4. Have someone present at the home during the week of June 20-26, 2010 (it could
be a family member, friend or neighbor).
Want to Hear More?
Please join us at one of the following meetings!
• December 10, 6:00 p.m. at 100 Allen Hall, UB South Campus
• December 15, 6:00 p.m. at Gloria J Parks Community Center, 3242 Main St.
• January 5, 6:00 p.m. at Ken-Bailey Neighborhood Housing Services 995 Kensington Ave.
To be considered. you must complete an application and mail it in by January 30. 2010.
Space is limited! ApplyNow!
Call Mary Fisher at the Wipe Out Lead Hotline
(716) 712-5500 or WipeOutLead.com
Click here for a form yiou can print out and send in or bring to the information session.