University Heights, Buffalo, NY

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Report Housing Violations Online

Sick of spending your lunch hour on the phone requesting to have a tree removed? The City of Buffalo 311 Call and Resolution Center provides citizens with fast, centralized access to city services. Register complaints, get information, and access non-emergency police services. When appropriate, a Reference Number will be assigned to your request so that you can track its progress. There are two easy ways to reach us:

Call 311 or (716) 851-4890. The Call Center hours are posted to the right. During periods when the Center is closed, you can leave a voice-mail message. Or even better —

Online from their web page anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment